Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Well, children, I am in Rapid City with Candy to be with our Mother for Mother's Day.  We came on Thursday and will leave on Tuesday or Wednesday.

I spent yesterday with my sister-in-law, Mavis.  Then came back from the family ranch and spent the evening with my friend Nancy.

Today, Candy is with her friend Nancy (two different people).  Tomorrow we will both spend the day with Mom and Dad.

I do not have any pictures to share because I didn't bring my laptop.  I brought my new toy.  I have not share it with you because I wanted to show Mom first.

I hae a Samsung tablet; I gave my Kindle to Joy and the girls and am enjoying all the benefits of an IPad with less $$$ involved.  "Sammy" is a 7" tablet that allows me to go online when there is wireless --- hence the reason I'm writing this now --- and I can get my email, check FB, read (and write) blogs, and read Kindle books as well.  I have even been kkeping up with the Minnesota eaflet, Harmon.  For an old-fashioned girl, I love technology!

It's a beautiful day in Rapid City; you have a beautidul day.

1 comment:

Candy Duell said...

Happy Mothers Day Connie, I hope your day is wonderful for all the moms involved in your week. :)