Friday, February 10, 2012

Thirteen Years Ago

Our very beloved sister, Cara, left us on this day.  Thirteen years doesn't seem that long,yet when we think of how many times we think of her and miss her, it seems a very long time!


It's not fair (but then, life is not fair, is it?)!  She should be with us, enjoying life and letting us enjoy her.

Cara was my guide, my counselor.  I am four years older, but she was years and years wiser!  I can barely remember a time without her and dearly wish I didn't have to know of a time, now, without her.


I miss you, Cara, and love you!  Wish you were here!

3 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

So many losses..they seem to stack up sometimes..it will be a wonderful reunion for you in heaven:)

Leslie Shelor said...

Your sister had a lovely and kind face, and you have beautiful memories.

Laura said...

Such a sad week for you...but hopefully you hold onto all of the good and happy memories.