Sunday, December 25, 2011

Santa was good!

My mom got what she wanted for Christmas ... a Kindle!  So guess what I've been doing, off and on, for the past fourteen hours or so!


I can't tell you what *I* got, because we are delivering Candy's gift from Santa (guess he got lost along the way or thought we were together).  Anyway, her gift is supposedly similar to mine (haven't seen it yet) so I don't want to spoil the surprise.  I WILL show you mine when it's safe.  Trust me, it's a doozy!

Meanwhile, Mom is enjoy her Kindle .. didn't go to bed until after two last night!

It's a beautiful day - in the mid forties.  Hoping you are all having a beautiful Christmas.

3 comments:

Jan said...

I got a Kindle as well...yippee! Its very cold here...2 degrees but we have enjoyed our day with neighbors in for a delicious meal.
I thinks if you are getting a Kindle you will enjoy it as much as your Mom and I do.
Happy Holidays.

Kathleen Taylor said...

Merry Merry!

Laura said...

Can't wait to see what you got! I love my Kindle and now I want a Kindle Fire, but could never justify replacing mine since it's only a year old.