Thursday, December 22, 2011

May the Light shine for you this Season


We are heading to Rapid City for Christmas this year.  We will be leaving here tomorrow morning and not get home before Wednesday night.  I am not sure if I will have time to write, so I want to take this opportunity to wish each and every one of you a very Blessed Christmas.  Ours will be brown, but it will be special, non-the-less.  We will be spending time with my folks, who, as I have mentioned several times, are now ninety-one (and a half).  And just WAIT until you find out what my Dad is getting my Mom for Christmas!  Can't say, now -- she reads my blog!

And, Mom .... nanny-nanny-boo-boo ... I know and you don't!

It will be a beautiful time - you have a beautiful Christmas.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Wishing you and yours a very Happy Christmas and the Best New Year yet! Enjoy your time with family. ♥

Far Side of Fifty said...

Merry Christmas Connie! I hope you have a wonderful day with your family! :)

Magickafoot said...

Happy Holidays, Connie

xx
Fran