Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wistful Wednesday


This is a picture of Norm's Peterson grandparents: Lars John and Lena.  The date on the scan is 1948; it was scanned in my my sister-in-law Eileen, so I am pretty sure that there was a date on the back of the picture for her to go on.

Norm was named for both grandfathers - John (for Lars John) and Norman for Clarence Norman DeWitt.  At least he's pretty sure that the Clarence Norman is correct - he says "That's my story and I'm sticking to it!"

Eileen, if it is not correct, please let me know.  (Eileen is our family historian!)

It's warmed up to +16º and supposed to get up to about 29º or so.  There is a brisk breeze but sunshine.  Our nice new wood stove is warming the house up wonderfully.  So it's a beautiful day - you have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Kathleen Taylor said...

What a lovely picture!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Great old photo..I love that tie! :)