Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happy Birthday, Joy!

Today is my favorite oldest daughter's fortieth (gasp) birthday!  Forty years ago, my life began.  Neither Norm nor I can remember just what we did before we had our girls but we remember distinctly what we did after they came and brought LIFE into our lives.  Joy is the joy of my life!  

I do not have pictures of her as a baby as I am at her house and my pictures are at home on the backup external drive.  So I put some up when I get home.  I am staying here until tomorrow morning.  Until then, here is a picture I took from the dining room window of my three girls working in the yard.



Happy Birthday, sweetie!!

2 comments:

Magickafoot said...

Happy Birthday wishes to Joy , 40 is the new 30, whoo-hoo!!

Sharon Lovejoy said...

Our children, our grandchildren, they ARE joy!

and all joys to you,

Sharon Lovejoy WRites from Sunflower House and a Little Green Island