Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Birthday, Cara

Today would have been Cara's sixty-third birthday.  She was four years younger than me.


I have said before, but will mention it again.  We did a lot together and were a pretty tight "team" for games and play.


This first picture is of us at my high school graduation.  (My dad said he didn't think I'd make it but I graduated with a B- average! On the other hand, Cara graduated with honors!)


The next one is of Cara and Candy doing whatever they were doing - always together.


The third is in our parents' motor home playing a game.  The folks took us to Mitchell to the Corn Palace as a surprise to see Victor Borge, the Danish pianist / comedian; we grew up listening to his concerts on tape.


I love you, Cara; I wish you were here to celebrate with!

No comments: