Friday, December 03, 2010

Will we or won't we?

Tomorrow is "Stitches in Time."  Candy and I have been in deep discussions about holding it or not.  We have contacted everyone who are regulars to tell them that we will not.  However, we told some of them to check with us tomorrow to see if we do have it.

The trouble is:  the weather (of course!) .... we have a winter warning and it's expected that we can get up to six inches of snow.  Now, that's not much in the general idea, but that makes our roads pretty difficult to travel and if the snow continues into the morning hours, we don't want anyone (including ourselves) on the road tomorrow.

But it's beautiful right now - and Donna?  It's coming almost sideways!!

The windmill is showing that the wind is coming from the east .. which is not a good sign ... east and south east winds usually mean MORE weather than not!

But the snow is beautiful if you don't have to go out.  Which I, myself, do not, today.  You have a beautiful day!



We heard you were getting a lot of snow. It is beautiful! I always loved when the snow stuck to the trees and made everything white. We don't miss the cold, that is for sure. But, the pretty snow is missed by The Haynes Family. So are your yummy eggs!

Far Side of Fifty said...

You have Finches,,see it pays to live in the South! Well 200 miles south of me anyway! :)

Candy T said...

Well, it was bad for awhile. And we did get more snow. But it looks like the traffic is moving today.... 1 grain truck. I guess Charlie plowed.

Iowa Gardening Woman said...

Lovely snow pics! We were supposed to get up to 6 inches and it turned out to be a dusting. Love the last photo of the finches.

Leovi said...

Beautiful photos with the snow.