Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wistful Wednesday

On this blustery Windsday, I thought I'd follow some of the other bloggers and put up a photo from the past.


This was taken when Mom and Dad traveled to Australia to visit us (we lived there for five years).  We met them at the airport at Canberra then traveled back to Tumut, NSW.  Jill isn't visible, but she was THERE and made herself very obvious.  This was before Jill was born.

Today is a very blustery day and we had our first snow, even though there wasn't much except in corners.  It promises to be a nicer weather day tomorrow but it is a beautiful day today, nonetheless.  You have a beautiful day.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Nice picture! The clouds are finally breaking here. The wind is still blowing more than I would like, but I'm hoping for some sunshine soon as I have bulbs to get in the ground...

Have a wonderful day Connie~

Nezzy said...

I just adore lookin' at old photos and this one is just priceless sweetie.

There ya done went and did it!!! You said that dirty little "S" word. I'm sooo not a snowbunny! Heck, I just closed the pool yesterday, thought swim season just might be over with 25 degree temp.....Heeehehehehe!

God bless ya and have a most extraordinary weekend! :o)