Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A peek into the past

I'm going to use the "Wordless Wednesday" post idea that several people do and show you a picture that I really love.

This is of the four of us ... from the right (looking from your point of view) are: Charles, me, Cara and Candy.


This was taken in 1955 or 1956.  Cara is holding my cat, Neko (pronounced "neh-co"), which is Japanese for "cat."  We lived in Japan for 3 years, as my dad was in the Air Force.  We are all ready for bed in our jamies that one of the Japanese maids sewed for us.

4 comments:

The Unusually Unusual Farmchick said...

I just stopped back in from picking my own tomatoes... AFTER you boil is the answer. I can not find your email in my e book...so I thought it quicker to do it this way. :) Youll know what I am refering to above.

Frances said...

That's beautiful.

xx

Candy T said...

I was cute, wasn't I. Wonder what happened. 54 years is a long time.

Nezzy said...

How cute are ya'll! I'd love to see the now pic of you siblings!

God bless ya and have a marvelous Monday!!!