Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ravelry's Tour de Fleece

Candy and I are going to join Ravelry's "Tour de Fleece" to honor the Tour de France that is starting this weekend. 


The Ravelry's site is dedicated to knitting and crocheting and weaving with spinning added as a natural for any of these skills.  They often have fun things that are a comment on the important events that are happening in the "outer world."  During the Olympics, they had a knitting Olympics (I entered in the weaving category).

The rules for this is simple: start spinning on the day of the beginning of the race, take breaks when the racers break and try to get a little bit of spinning done every day.

I am going to try my best to get some spinning done every day.  I will let you know as I go along.  And give you pictures of the finished project.


It's a beautiful day, today - you have a beautiful day.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Sounds like a fun thing to do.