Monday, January 18, 2010

Ken's surgery

As I mentioned earlier, son-in-law Ken has an “Acoustic Neuroma” (a brain tumor) and will be going in for surgery in February. He will be in the hospital for about 10 days, and off work for 3- 6 months.


We appreciate your thoughts and prayers during this trying time.  I have put a donation button on the side of my blog.  Insurance will pay for the surgery, but will not pay for extras; plus, as he will be out of work, household expenses will surely mount.  If you feel the desire (or need) to help, all will be appreciated.  We understand if you cannot donate, so do not feel an obligation.  If you click on the button, you will arrive at a PayPal account set up for this cause.

I will let everyone know when the date is set for the operation.
Thank you all for your concern.

2 comments:

Candy Duell said...

My thought and prayers are with Ken and his family.

dogsmom said...

Keeping you all in my prayers.
Best wishes for an optimal result and quick recovery.