Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm published (again)

I try not to brag very often (but do, anyway) ... however, if you pop over to Lehman's blog site, you will be able to read an article that I wrote.  This one I am proud of because it has to do with my cow, Ginger, that I owned and milked before we moved to Minnesota.  My "cow plan" is an article I wrote for the Lehman's editor, Sarah.  She asked me to write articles several years ago, so every once in a while I get some crazy idea and send it to her.  She has never turned down an article yet!  (Thank you, Sarah!)


If you want to pop over there, spend some time reading the other articles that are there ... the contributors have plenty of wise things to say and I enjoy reading their work.

4 comments:

Jan said...

You are something else!

smallpines said...

Congrats! That's awesome! In Lehman's no less. You're amazing, Connie.

Kelly said...

Really enjoyed the story! Thanks for taking time to give me more details. I love the photo at the top of your blog!!

Candy T said...

Congratulations again. Good article.