Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Shh... It's a Secret!

We have chosen the color of the house and trim.  Ken is going to try to find a bargain with the cost (he’s good at that) and we will hopefully paint before fall.  Norm and I have to “prep” the house for the painting, and then Ken will bring his big paint sprayer down for the job.  The WHOLE house will be painted!!!

 

Candy, you might remember the night you and Wayne came over for supper a couple of weeks ago?  We had the paint charts out and chose colors – they are still the same.  Jody, you were right in your guess – it’s what we chose.

 

The rest of you will have to wait until it’s done to see.  It will be great and help this house look “old.” Not the shabby old that it looked before the new siding, but “cool” old, like in old-fashioned.

 

Today will probably be the day that I re-format my computer to get rid of the problems that started up a couple of weeks ago.  I have most everything backed up, I hope, and the programs to re-install.  Cross your fingers for me, please!

 

It’s a beautiful day today - not very wind and won’t get very hot … my kind of day!  You have a beautiful day

1 comment:

Leslie Shelor said...

Oh, what fun! I love construction and paint projects!