Sunday, January 25, 2009

More catching up

The Lemonade Award



A few weeks ago, I got an award from Tracey at Mustang Diaries and so am passing it on, finally.


This is the attitude / gratitude award for Bloggers who show great attitude/gratitude:
Here are the rules:


1. Post the picture
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show Great Attitude and/or Gratitude.


3. Link to your nominees within your post.4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link this post to the person from who you received your award.


Here are my 10 Blogs

Daughter Joy

Candy D from New York
Jody
City Mouse from New York
Kati from Alaska
Jan
Connie from Northern Minnesota
Tammie
Leslie
Farm Girl


I don’t wish to insult anyone by leaving them out. I feel that all of my blog friends deserve this award but the rules are to select 10!! Please consider yourself selected if you are not on the list.

Share the gratitude of a beautiful life. Thank you, Tracey, for sharing this and for being so patient!

3 comments:

Leslie Shelor said...

Thanks much for the recognition!

goodshepherd said...

Well, when life gives ya lemons....

Candy Duell said...

Thanks so much Connie. I will do this after work today, it is my Friday.