Thursday, December 18, 2008

Moving

Not only does Daughter Joy move often in her life, she has chosen to move her blog, as well. She has moved from Homeschool Blogger to Blogspot. No, she has not given up homeschooling. It's just that it's easier to do the things she wants to do on Blogspot.

For instance, she can take a picture on her camera and send it directly to her blog. Handy, that. Someday I will get a photo-phone and flood you with MY pictures.

But until then, here is one that is very dear to my heart!


Photobucket



It is a beautifully sunny day - it may be only +7 in the shade, but in the sun, it's a balmy +15. Very little wind (in fact, almost NO wind!) and lovely, lovely snow. You have a beautiful day!

3 comments:

City Mouse said...

I have to admit, I find Blogger/Blogspot pretty cool. I know you're supposed to use Wordpress if you want to be a pro, but I do love Blogspot! Happy bloggin'!

Far Side of Fifty said...

I recognize some of those snow flakes in your new photograph! There were by here a couple of days ago! More headed our way on Saturday..will see what developes. Hope you get more than us..we are nice Northern Mn people and share our snow! :)

Candy Duell said...

Connie,
Would you please keep your snow :) We had a storm day before yesterday, another one today, they are also calling for one on Sunday, and Christmas eve! Is this your doing young lady?
I love the picture of the girls, very nice! Merry Christmas to you and Norm, and family.