Monday, November 17, 2008

Tagged!

I have been tagged by “City Mouse” for a meme. I am going to take a little bit of time between pictures of Seattle and the trip to do this. (It takes sooooooo long to post pictures on slide.com!)

The rules of this Meme are:1. Link to the person who tagged you.2. Post the rules on your blog.3. Write six random things about yourself.4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Thing #1 – I own a harp but cannot play very well, and don’t play very often.
Thing #2 – I hate cold but love snow (to look at). It feels colder when there is no snow.
Thing #3 – I am lazy! Bone-deep lazy. I will work hard to find an easy way to do anything!
Thing #4 – I love to travel but I hate to leave home.
Thing #5 – I don’t spin or weave as much as people think – I spend way too much time on the computer.
Thing #6 – I am shrinking! Yes, boys and girls, I have lost a whole inch of my body (such as it is) in the last five years!

Now, for those of you that I chose to tag. I will copy City Mouse and go all over the nation (and world).

Linda from Australia
(Remote Tree Changer)

Fran from Scotland (Maid My Own)


Tammie from Ohio (Unusually Unusual Farmchick)


Candy from New York (Country Life)


Chris from Brazil (Country Patch)

And, closest to home,

Jody from Minnesota (Good Shepherd Farm)


Okay, now back to Seattle (and train) pictures – they will be on, then I promise not to fill your eyes and head with them any more!

It’s a beautiful day today – sunshine and warmish weather. You have a beautiful day!

4 comments:

Candy Duell said...

Ok, I am tagged, and written :) Thanks!

Linda said...

I'm nearly there.

Linda said...

My post is up now.

Cris said...

Hi Connie! Awesome meme! Thanks for adding me! I think I have already done it... if not mistaken last year. xoxo