Wednesday, November 12, 2008

OOOOFTA

Way too much stuff happening and way too little time to write. We are getting on the train this afternoon to head home, so I will write then and post it when I get home on Friday.

Until then, here are a few pictures that will show you some of the places we've been.

I hope you all spent a little bit of time, yesterday, thinking about about the men and women who sacrificed for our great country. No matter what you think of war, all of you (and me) must remember those who gave their lives, their time, their families to keep us safe and free. My father, my brother and my husband all served their time and I am grateful they all came back.

It's a rainy day here in the Seattle area but beautiful, non-the-less. You have a beautiful day!


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

3 comments:

City Mouse said...

What great photos of the Needle! (And the shrimp aren't too shabby either.) Have a wonderful trip home and enjoy the train ride.

Candy Duell said...

Wow, that food looks yummy! I hope your trip home is fast, and uneventful. It is cold out here, and I think your area too! I will talk to you when you get back.

Anonymous said...

Wow!

You have been so busy:) I just wanted to tell you I am not at Herbs and Me anymore I am at:
www.gardendesk.com If you would like to see what we are doing. How is Norm and is he still making spoons? My nephew has been making many:)

I would love to see what you are making for the holidays:)

Your Friend,

Renee

From Ky