Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It's here!

Norm's "new" building is finally here! It is bigger than I had imagined. The cost was just for moving - our friend, LaVerne gave Norm and Wayne the buildings if they moved them off. The size of both buildings are 24 feet by 40 feet. Doesn't sound like much until you actually SEE it!

So, here for your enjoyment and perusal, are the pictures of our building coming home and being set up. Is Norm happy? Is grass green in the Spring?

This was MY anniversary present to Norm, as *I* paid for the entire thing out of my Minnesota retirement and State Fair money. Happy Anniversary, Norm -- NOW can I have my garage???

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Linda said...

That is a lovely shed. So amazing to see him standing in it, wow.

My dog is a German Shorthaired Pointer. Great hunting dogs and nice natured.

Rose said...

Trying hard not to be envious! Fantastic!

Frances said...

Has there ever BEEN a more practical anniversary gift???!!

Can't wait to see what he does with it ....

Love to you both!

xxx

Moonbeam said...

Norm looks very please about his new building. I am happy you have it when the weather is still good enough to get it set up and ready. That will keep you guys busy for a while.
Congratulations!

goodshepherd said...

Ohmygosh, Connie! That little "shed" is HUNORMOUS!!! NO WONDER Norm has that big fat grin on his face!!! I am SO HAPPY for you guys! And what a BARGAIN, at that! Oh wow. Now I would bet that Norm is looking around saying himself: 'Where do I start?' That whole entire garage of yours could be disposed of in that shed. GOOD JOB!

Jan said...

Oh what a beautiful building. What a gift! My husband's barn is 40 x 40 so I know how big it is and how much he will enjoy it!