Friday, July 18, 2008

Need help, here!

As you may remember, I got a KitchenAid mixer this past winter. I am looking for something to squeeze cooked apples into sauce as well as make tomato sauce and it’s getting harder every year for me to manually do so.

I have been looking at the stuff you can get for the KitchenAid and wonder if anyone of you has used anything for this purpose.

What I’m looking at is the KitchenAid FPPA Mixer Attachment Pack for Stand Mixers –
Amazon has it listed. At least I THINK that’s what I want.

Any clues? Anyone? Anyone?

Thank you – and have a beautiful day!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Hi Connie,
How's your long, hot summer? We are having a lot of humidity right now, ugh! But I am glad that it is summer (NO SNOW) and have been doing some blueberry picking. I just got off a course of prednezone, didn't do what it was supposed to do. Steroids..yikes.
Watch that knee. Jan