Monday, June 16, 2008

How time flies!

Today is the 2nd anniversary of my blog on blogspot. Before that, I was on Homesteadblogger but moved in June of 2006.

It’s been a pleasant 2 years and I’ve enjoyed it immensely. I hope that you have enjoyed my daily life, as well.

To celebrate, I have some pictures of my flowers that are finally blooming. Enjoy and have a beautiful day.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

The grove is green again!

Photobucket
The girls look for the "lion head" in the grove

9 comments:

Jan said...

Congratulations!!!!
So glad to have met you this way.
Jan

Frances said...

Love your blog, love you.

xx
Fran

Candy Duell said...

I cant believe it has been 2 years! Congrats! I know I have enjoyed your blog, I look for your updates all the time. Thanks for sharing yours and Norms lives. It is always a great read!

Candy Duell said...

I cant believe it has been 2 years either. Happy anniversary to you!

Kati said...

Happy Blogger Anniversary, Connie!!!! Glad you're blogging away, so I have a chance to get to know ya! (((HUGS)))

Cris said...

Congratulations Connie! And you bring so much joy to our days with your posts and the way you show your corner of the world to us. xoxoxo

sonia a.m. said...

Congratulations! Happy Blog Anniversary! Love your blog and I am glad I found you!
Many hugs!

Carolyn said...

Surfin' the blogs and found you. Just wanted to say Hi and nice Blog.

Iowa Gardening Woman said...

Lovely photos, I have the same honeysuckle and the same Clematis! Great graduation pics.