Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hey, I'm home!

We got home last night about 11:00.

I will post what has been going on since Friday sometime today (or tomorrow, depending on how busy or tired I am today). I just wanted to let you know where I was.

Here is a lovely picture to hold you until the million and one pictures I will post next.


Photobucket


It's beautiful here at home - the trees have leaves, the grass is seven feet tall and I THINK (haven't been outside, yet) that I might have lilacs blooming - or close to.

Have a beautiful day!

3 comments:

Jan said...

Oh I'm glad you're home. After being away it is so nice to be home and back to the familiar and comfortable.
I love all your pictures.

jayedee said...

welcome home! as much fun as vacations are....there's still no place like home!

Sonia A. Mascaro said...

Welcome home, Connie!

Amazing picture!