Friday, October 12, 2007

News flash!

Exciting news here on the home front! My babies are coming home! Joy and Ken have packed up all their worldly goods from Florida and are moving back to Minnesota!! They will be arriving sometime early this next week!!

I’m not excited or anything! It’s not like I want them around so that I can see them whenever I need to!

Once they are moved back to their house in the Cities, they will be only 3 hours away. Joy has promised that I can have them visit for several days to a week at a time. And I can go there to stay, as well.

Joy hopes to make arrangements to come out at least once a month to play with Candy and I with out fiber stuff.

And on a fiber note, Candy has made arrangements to purchase her greatly-desired castle spinning wheel. We are going up next Sunday to stay with Joy and family then collect the wheel and bring it back home. Can I mention that she is excited too?
It’s still going to be a beautiful day … you have a beautiful day!

5 comments:

Tracey said...

Hooray!!! Hooray!!! I shall celebrate with you and scream Hooray!!!

Anonymous said...

Great news - there's nothing more important than family.

xx
Fran

Candy Duell said...

Oh Connie, what exciting news! I know how much you have missed them, and it will be so nice for you to have them so close.

I can see busy holidays coming up!

happyowl said...

Grandma, you are the luckiest Grandma ever! I wonder who is more excited you, Norm or the girls????????


This is the best news I've heard in a long time!

Love

Heb

Kati said...

Yeah!!!! Congrats for you & Joy & her fam!