Sunday, October 21, 2007

Molly Update

The sweet goat, Molly Malone, was put down yesterday. Also the dog that did the damage. My friend and her fiance did lots of talking and heart searching before deciding on the dog's fate. But Molly was too injured to survive and was in great pain.

I thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers on this. My friend is recovering from the shock and pain and will survive. It will take a long time to ease the sorrow, but she will gone on from here.

I am considering, in a few months, looking for another goat for her - that I could help take care of sometime in the future.

3 comments:

Moonbeam said...

They were very brave to make the decisions they made. It is best for all concerned. As much as it pains me to see the dog go down, it would be awful if he hurt a child.
Give them my blessings.

Sonia said...

Just dropping by to say hello! I will come back tomorrow to enjoy better your post! Big hug!

Missy the Garden Freak said...

i am so sorry to hear that.. about the goat AND about the dog.. both are such sad losses...