Thursday, September 20, 2007

I've been tagged

Here are the rules: You have to post these rules on your blog.

Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you do not have a middle name, choose one you would like to have. When tagged, write your own blog post containing your middle name facts.

At the end, choose one person to tag for each letter of your middle name. Then leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged.

My middle name is Lee. Thank goodness for a short name but two "e" letters will be hard. Let me see!

L: Life! After nearly losing Norm to his broken neck and having a close call, myself, last year, I am grateful for life and all the good things that are provided.

E: Eels? No, hate them! Everything? That's not quite fair, is it! Let me go to a dictionary for help! Ah, I have it! E-mail! Very revalent. As a semi-hermit here on the farm, e-mail is very important to me! I even e-mail my sister, rather than calling her (a local call, by the way!) because it is less intrusive in her life to check e-mail once in a while rahter than having to run catch the phone. E-mail - the way to go in this modern world!

E: Another one? Back to the dictionary! Egg! I love eggs! I love chickens, baby and grown. I love to hear the roosters crow in the morning (noon and night). I love to feed the chickens; I love to collect the eggs; I love to wash and put them away in their little cartons. I love to look at, feel and fondle (wierd me) the eggs. They are so smooth, so colorful and so perfect in their oval-ness! But I don't like to eat them ... funny, huh?

Okay, there are the words! Now for the tagged people!

I tag Carla Lynne, Joy and Kati!!

It's 57º out, with overcast skies and wind. The furnace turned on for the second time this fall, but will probably shut off very soon as it is supposed to warm up to about 80º today. Have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Kati said...

I've posted my answers!!! Now to go tag people. *grin*

Kati said...

Nope, not healthy. Or, only in the remotest of senses anyway. I commented on the same post about what Nutella is, so you can be enlightened. ;)