Sunday, August 12, 2007

More pictures

Here are more; hopefully when Joy gets organized, now that she's home, she will send me her batch. Some of these pictures (and some of yesterday's) came from Jill. Between the three of us we took over four hundred pictures, but I won't make you suffer with all of them! These are just the best of the lot.

Besides swimming, paddle boating, pontooning, ski-ing, there was also tubing. Ashley is not brave enough, yet (well, not when I left - maybe now she is) to go it alone on the tube so she goes with Auntie Bean.

Eric's parents had a small cabin but built this one as a retirement home for themselves, but also planned it for family and friends to join them. There are five bedrooms, massive amounts pantry storage, large refrigerators and freezers, food galore. They were in Alaska on a cruise with friends but opened their generous hearts and house to Eric and family and friends. Thank you, guys, for being so generous!

Jill and Eric, Joy and Ken ... very generous to have us come up and join them in the fun. Eric was extremely generous to make my life fun. Jill and Eric also brought me, for my own enjoyment, frozen King Crab legs, crab cakes and scallops to take home. I WILL share with Norm! It was, said Eric, a gift for his taking my baby to the other side of the world! Thank you, Eric!

Thank you, all my children, for sharing your time and love and my grandchildren. It was such a blast. And I'm still tired!!

It will be a beautiful day - you have a beautiful day!





















































2 comments:

Candy Duell said...

Oh Connie,
It sounds like you had just a grand time, Good for you and your family. It must of been wonderful to spend the week with the kids and family on the lake. Your pictures are WONDERFUL

Cris said...

Wonderful pictures Connie. My husband and I enjoyed them so much. We used to have a jet ski.