Tuesday, August 21, 2007

It’s that time of year, again!

Minnesota State Fair – “The Great Minnesota Get-together!” Norm and I will be leaving tomorrow morning to go set up. The Fair starts on Thursday. Katie and Takara left this afternoon with the camper trailer to get that set up tonight. Norm will be staying until Sunday afternoon or Monday morning, then coming back here.

I have everything on my list; I just hope I have everything ON my list. If not, oh, well, we’ll do without, won’t we? The important things are my rocking chair, my spinning wheel and wool. I got some more wool from Marie – this is a gray Icelandic mix so I wouldn’t run out of spinning supplies.

I can NOT take Peanut (sigh) – no dogs allowed, as I believe I said once before! Candy will take care of her until Norm gets home, then she will come home with him.

I will be taking my computer but am not sure if I can get Internet at all; if so, you will hear from me briefly; if not, you won’t hear from me until after Labor Day.

Ya’ll have a good time, now and I’ll see you when I emerge from the Get-together in 14 days.

5 comments:

Iowa Gardening Woman said...

Hope your time at the fair is enjoyable.

Cris said...

Have fun Connie! Enjoy the fair.

Sonia said...

Have a great time, Connie! Enjoy!

Leslie Shelor said...

Best wishes, have a great time and a safe trip!

Kati said...

Hey Connie!!!! Hope you're having a great time!