Wednesday, July 18, 2007

New Friends

I have met more people in the blog neighborhood and would like to share with you.

First of all is the Yarn Harlot - one very busy lady. She has more comments in one day than I have visitors in a week. She is involved in all kinds of knitting projects. My daughter Joy is knitting a mystery stole that Stephanie and Melanie are "pushing."

Then there is Renee .. she has lots and lots and lots about herbs!! More than I know and people "think" I know a lot!

Jan is a doll maker and I have ordered one from her. I love her dolls - they are like what I WANT to be able to make!

The Pickering family has lots of old fashioned recipes, including how to make buttermilk and sour cream from raw milk.

And last but not least, Manerva - with a love for chickens and gardens and things.

Visit my new friends and leave a comment for them.

It's a beautiful muggy day here in Minnesota; you have a beautiful day.

3 comments:

Herbs and Me said...

Thank you for calling me a blog friend. I have enjoyed reading your blog for sometime now. I really enjoy reading about you, Norm and Peanut. (especially your vacation's)

Thanks for stopping by my blog about herbs. I enjoy learning and growing herbs. I hope to inspire others to learn about the benefits of herbs.

I am sure we would be friends if we were neighbors:)

Renee

Sonia said...

Hi Connie, thanks for the links. I will make a visit to your friends, very soon!

Cris said...

Hi Connie! Thanks for the nice links, I have already taken a quick look, will go back later and leave comments, impressed with the number of comments your friend receive! I only get about 15 visitors a day, hahah.