Monday, April 23, 2007

We are home!!

We arrived home last night about 9:00 and got most things in the house. Now that the sun is up (44º) I can see how GREEN the grass has gotten!!! I will continue the trip later on today, after I do some unpacking and laundry.

Oh, Joy said to mention that in order to finish that sweater in 2 weeks, she neglected family and house. But that's not true ... house, maybe (but it's pretty clean and tidy already), but not family. She can visit and discipline and love and everything with needles in her hands. And, as you saw in the Key Largo picture, she can ride and knit. (I've even seen her DRIVE and knit -- well, not DRIVE ... sit at a long light and knit!) So I have put in that disclaimer, as she requested, but it's still pretty quick!!!

Have a beautiful day ... I expect to! And now that I have sunshine, I'm off to see my chickens!

4 comments:

Sonia said...

Glad you are safe and sound at home! I am looking forward to more pictures!

I had switch my layout and I must to do it again, because I like color on the text and in this currently layout (Sand Dollar) it allows only black color. I like to put huge fonts, like you did in our post,too, because it's more comfortable to read, isn't?

Did you see my husband's photos of São Paulo? I have been living in country, but I miss so much the big city. I was born and raised in São Paulo.

Have a nice week!

Candy Duell said...

Welcome home, from the sounds of your entries, you had a wonderful time. I am looking forward to your pictures and stories about your travels.

happyowl said...

Welcome home Connie. I sure have missed you! I too think it's amazing that she was able to finish the sweater in two weeks. Even if I negleted my house and family, I couldn't do it! LOL..


Looking forward to hearing more about your trip.

Brightest blessings

Heb

Kati said...

Welcome Home Connie!!!! Glad y'all made it safe & sound!