Monday, April 16, 2007

Two more blogs I have listed

There are two more blogs you should go see.

Cris (Country Patch) is from Brazil; I found her through Sonia. I am so grateful to all the non-English speaking people who post their blogs in English so that we poor Americans who (for the most part) only speak English can enjoy the blogs. She has, at this moment, pictures of a Brazilian Cherry that looks so yummy.

Then there is also Laurie (Slowly She Turned) who is a crafts person and has lovely crafts to show ... she went to a folk school and learned to weave hats from cattails, as well as other fibers.

Go visit and enjoy!

2 comments:

Cris said...

Connie, thank you so much for mentioning me here that was so sweet of you. I love taking pictures, even as amateur, to show my blog friends what life it is like in my corner of the world. Have a great week!

Laurie said...

Thanks, Connie! Your trip to Florida looked like a lot of fun.