Thursday, April 05, 2007

Trip report on hold

There has been an overdose here! Overdose of mountain roads, people, cars, noise, sun through trees and excitement. As Norm was flying over the interstate to tonight's resting spot, Spartanville, South Carolina, I was crawling along behind, holding onto the car as best as possible. He finally had to stop here for me to catch up.

As I laid in bed, sipping 7-up, chewing on a few soda crackers and eating a tiny bit of chicken noodle soup, I decided I'd better get the 70+ pictures downloaded into the computer.

I will continue tomorrow night or Saturday, as we will be at Norm's sister's house overnight before heading to Joy's on Saturday afternoon.

So, here is a hint of the awesome views we saw ... I only wish we could have gone 20 miles an hour the whole way so my stomach would have kept up with us!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




It will be a beautiful (and hopefully physically better) day tomorrow . you have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Sonia said...

What a gorgeous view! Tomorrow I will come back to see anothers photos. See you soon.

Kati said...

Ooooh, I'm so sorry you're feeling under the weather Connie!!!! I hope things improve quickly so that you can enjoy the rest of your trip.

Also looking forward to seeing more lovely pics!