Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Stitch Markers, anyone?

Daughter Joy has been showing me her stitch markers and she is ready to put some up for sale. We are considering starting an Etsy account so that we can both attempt to sell.

Joy is starting a non-profit business and hopes to be able to sell. Ashley is also starting a business "Ashley's Knitting" - she is using the "Knifty Knitter" and making beanies ... she has already sold two to friends who go to the local school!

Let us know if you want some special markers or would like Ashley to make you a lovely beanie!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Have a beautiful day!

3 comments:

Leslie Shelor said...

Hi Connie!

Would y'all be interested in selling the stitch markers through my shop? Check out http://www.greenberryhouse.com and see what has been going on down here. I can't do crafted items but I can do wool, tools and yarn!

Carla Lynne said...

I like those! So good to be able to reach out of cyber land and leave a quick 'hello'!

Grandma- call me or email me your number. I packed it away (too well!) before entering it into my cell phone...

Be waiting to hear from you!

Love, and miss you much!
Carla Lynne

Sonia said...

Love all them! They are beautiful!