Saturday, April 07, 2007

It must have bin sumptin’ ah et!

Well, what ever it was, I was sick and miserable for about twenty-four hours, but now am recovering! Joy says it was “Mountain Sickness,” Norm claims it was “Smokey Mountain Tick Fever.” I think it was something to do with the McDonald’s sausage and cheese biscuit I had for breakfast! If so, it serves me right.

Be that as it may, I did survive. We made it to Norm’s sister’s house in time for them to go out somewhere special for seafood and I ate a deli ham and cheese sandwich and went to bed to sleep until they got home, then went back to sleep.

We arrived about 3:00 here in Port St. Lucie .. and I promise I will post the pictures of the spectacular Smokey Mountains very very soon.

Here are two pictures to show you of Florida.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Norm enjoying the sun on the back patio

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The girls and friends enjoying an after-church get-together; it was 62 out at 9:00 tonight!


It will be a beautiful day tomorrow – you have a beautiful day!

1 comment:

Sonia said...

The girls and friends looks happy and adorable!