Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Well, they are finished

I finished my two table runners that I started before Christmas - these are the ones that finished up the warp I had on for the Christmas place mat presents that I had made for family.

Now the two are done.

The first one is for ME .... a Christmas one that is 12" wide, 52" long. As you can see, there is a little bit of difference on the ends to make it a little bit more interesting.




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The second one is FOR SALE!!! Yes, boys and girls! And to the lucky first bidder on this site, if you want. I am going to leave it here for about a week and if no one bites (or buys), I will put it on Esty, as Greenwoman has her stuff. But I thought it would be fun to see if any of my 1,000,001 readers and fans would like it. Email me if you are interested ....

This one is 11" wide and 40" long .. it is of fine, washable cotton and can be used for either Christmas or just color for a nice table. I am selling it for $40 and I will pay the shipping. It is not perfect (only god is perfect, correct?) but it is a sweet little runner - I have been tempted to keep it but have decided not. It will, of course, look better when it's pressed, but I was too lazy to get the iron out and press it. (Sorry!)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Any takers???

It is a beautiful day with hints of sun - you have a beautiful day!

4 comments:

happyowl said...

They are absolutely gorgeous Connie! You did a great job!

Brightest blessings

Heb

Candy Duell said...

Oh Connie they are beautiful! I have a friend who just purchased a loom the other day, I told her all about you. She said it is her new obsession with it, it is all she wants to do :)

Kati said...

Very pretty job on both of them!!!!! Just stopping by to wish you a good rest-of-the-week and say see ya later!!!! We're leaving in the morning for DD's hockey tourney, and we'll be back sometime Sunday. (Doing this with all my friends so nobody panics and goes "Where's Kati???" I remember how you said once upon a time that it'd kinda bug you, not knowing. And I also posted it on my blog, so.... *wink*)

Tracey said...

They're lovely! A friend of mine loaned me a loom once so I could give weaving a try. I'm so busy with felting and spinning, though, that it was difficult for me to wrap my mind around the entire process (brain only holds so much data, you know!) Perhaps some day when I'm not doing so many other things I can devote some time to really figuring it out...I'm always amazed at what you weaver's can produce!

Oh, and Connie, you'll need to email me for your prize, hon! aboutquietstorm at gmail.com Of course, minuse the spaces and an @ symbol instead of at... =)