Thursday, January 25, 2007

Toodle-loo, kiddies!

We’re off to another event. There is one in Watertown, SD, that we will be attending.

The trailer is packed and re-folded down. The food is planned and / or packed. We have just about everything non-freezable in the trailer or truck, the rest sitting waiting to be put in.

We will be leaving later this morning and making the 2 ½ hour trip so we get to the building in time to be one of the first ones there. We need to be able to park close to the building so we can run an electric cord in and be hooked up.

We have plenty of blankets, a furnace in the trailer and an extra electric heater. I am sure we will have no problem keeping warm in our “winter camping.”

I am taking my computer along in the hopes that there will be some wireless connection available somewhere. If so, I will try to post a little bit along the way. I am also going to take a lot of pictures (yes, children, Heb!) ... so you can see what the Watertown Trade Show is all about.

I am also taking money ($$$$$)!!! I have some sitting in my stash drawer, waiting for something special to buy and it just MIGHT be at the trade show.

So, until I return, have a beautiful day, a beautiful weekend.

4 comments:

Joy Lang said...

Buy me some yarn ... :)

happyowl said...

Have great time and I can't wait to see the pics. I think you, Norm and peanut will be quite warm in the trailer!


While your having loads of fun, think of me and the sleepover this weekend... could be interesting!

Brightest blessings

Heb

Candy Duell said...

I hope you have a wonderful time Connie. Make sure to have lots of pictures!

Michelle said...

Have fun .. . AND . . . you've been tagged.

http://greenwoman.wordpress.com/2007/01/28/only-6/