Saturday, January 06, 2007

Of course!!!

Norm and Wayne got the washing machine in yesterday, ready to hook up when they discovered that the belts are bad! So what else is new? Things do NOT go according to clockwork around here!!! Figure on two hours for a job and it’s two days!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Last hookups!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bringing the machine inside

Norm bought this used washing machine at an auction two years ago – it’s been sitting, waiting to come in and be used for that long.

Fortunately, our local appliance center has the proper belts (they come in a set of two) and I can get them this morning when I got to town.

So, if things go WELL, I might (MIGHT) have a washing machine running by tomorrow night. Earlier, if I’m really, really lucky!

On another note, anyone heard from Carla Lynne, lately? She hasn’t answered the phone or my emails and I am starting to get concerned!!! If anyone has heard from her since the blog break she took, I’d appreciate knowing if she is still in the country, on this planet. Thanks!

It’s sunny, crisp and not very windy out – a beautiful day. You have a beautiful day!

4 comments:

happyowl said...

Yah for the washing machine being hooked up! Your house is like mine, a two minute job takes at least 6 hours...lol

I was wondering about Carla lynn too. Her blog break is getting really long. I hope everything is okay.


Brightest blessings

Heb

Anonymous said...

I can't even access her blog now, I don't know what's going on, I hope everything is ok.

Anonymous said...

Whoops that comment was from me....Jill :)

Anonymous said...

Belated happy birthday!!!!!

(Do you share the same birthday as ELVIS ???!)

Fran

xx