Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I've been tagged

Greenwoman (Greenfingers, aka Michelle) and Happy Owl (aka Heb / Heather) have tagged me and insist I write down 6 things that are weird about me.

You want 6? There truly is only 1 .... I'm weird!! That's it!

I'll try, though. Let's see.

1. If I wake up about 5:00, I normally can't go back to sleep, so become an early riser for that day (normally I sleep until 7:00 or 8:00)

2. I am addicted to card games on the computer ... if I have one up, I cannot stop playing.

3. I like hot dogs for breakfast - grilled in a frying pan, not boiled. No buns, normally, just mustard and sweet pickle relish on a plate.

4. I don't mind washing dishes (too much) once I get started ... I hate to put the clean ones away. Come to think of it, I hate to put clean clothes away, too.

5. (Getting closer!!! What else?) Okay, I don't like to GO anywhere! If I have a chance, I will decline an invitation and have to be practically forced to go. Once I'm there, I am happy to BE there.. it's just the getting ready and GOING that is hard. Leaving home is the hardest.

6. (Isn't 5 enough? Aren't I weird enough?) I like to sleep with my feet (or at least one foot) outside the covers,like others have mentioned, unless it it horribly cold (like this weekend in the camper trailer). The weirdest part of this is that I just found out that my sister, Candy and my mother are also that way and my middle sister, Cara, used to like to sleep that way too. Give your feet a chance to breath, you know.

Whew!!! I made it!!! I won't tag anyone .. most of you have been tagged already - I think I'm the last one on the list.

You have a beautiful day!

3 comments:

Autumn said...

It was fun reading your list. I did something similar to that this week on my blog.

happyowl said...

yeahhhh, you made it through.

I'm hoping this means you have warmed up now.


Brightest blessings

Heb

Kati said...

LOL Hey Connie, loved reading your list. I just answered this meme as well, though I was tagged by somebody else.

Blessings. --Kati