Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Amazing animals!

Now, I KNOW my chickens are happy and love me and are giving me bunches of eggs every day, but THIS is ridiculous!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh, I love my pretty little eggs!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You leave my eggs ALONE

To be honest, I KNOW that “Little Boy” isn’t laying eggs, but it is amazing, all the same. He has taken up residency in the hen house – this fall he was sleeping under the nest boxes, climbing the fence to get the cat food in the hay ‘loft’ and drinking fresh water from the unfrozen chicken bowl.

He pays little attention to the hens, they pay little attention to him; they walk around him but don’t really look at him!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Soaking up sunshine!

Now that it has gotten colder, “Little Boy” sleeps in a nest box and sometimes even crawls in on top of a bunch of eggs. He has never broken one and has not figured out that eggs COULD be a meal, thank goodness!

It makes it warmer for him, fun for me!

It looks to be a beautiful day – you have a beautiful day!!

4 comments:

happyowl said...

LOL... He's the cutest "chicken" I have ever seen!


Brightest blessings

Heb

Green Fingers said...

Bet you won't have any rats stealing your eggs, huh? How cute is that?

Michelle

Kati said...

ROFLMBO!!!! I LOVE it!!!! That's gotta be one of the cutest pics I've seen in ages. You should submit that for a photo contest, or something. A sure winnner, there.

Anonymous said...

Hi Connie,
the moon phase link is :

http://www.calculatorcat.com/moon_phases/moon_phases.phtml

Hope you get it back!

Your kitty is much like the one who *lives* in our barn -dumped by somebody I think, but he's managing OK.

Pics made me laugh - thanks!

Fran
xx