Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Tuesday Two

This is from Carla Lynne, again … she is SOOOOOO clever!

Out of the two choices, which one better describes you? Post the answers on your blog and leave a link to it in the comments section. That way, others can come visit your blog and see your answers!

Who or which do you resemble or identify with more – just pick one:
1) Soup or Salad? Soup … I love a good, hearty soup
2) Whistle or hum? Hum – can't whistle to save my soul
3) Plane or train? Train – I love the trains – planes are okay but not fun
4) Scuba dive or sky dive? Scuba dive – I love swimming, don’t like falling
5) Spiderman or Superman? Superman – especially Christopher Reeve
6) Quilt or down comforter? Quilt … yummy comfort
7) Ocean or mountain? Tough one, but I always feel invigorated near the ocean
8) Coffee or tea? Tea – can’t stand the taste of coffee, but I love the smell
9) Goats or sheep? Tough choice, I love them both. I would take sheep if I had to make the choice. Can I have one of each?
10) Plaid or polka dot? Plaid … like Carla, Tartan!!! Drummond Tartan, thank you very much!

No comments: