Thursday, October 12, 2006

Friday Feast

Here is my Friday feast ... Thanks, Carla!

Appetizer - Approximately how many hours per week do you spend reading other blogs? Waaaaaay too many!! I spend at least two hours per day (YIKES).

Soup - The community wants everyone to give one thing to put into a time capsule. What item would you choose to include? Oh, possibly one of my spinning wheels or looms, with books and samples included (that's more than one?), to teach the future how to spin or weave!

Salad - What is the most interesting tourist attraction you've ever visited? Don't visit many tourist attractions - the only one that comes to mind is Mt. Rushmore - since I used to live there, I visited it quite often!

Main Course - If you could give an award to anyone for anything, who would it be and what would the award be titled? Hate to copy you, Carla, but Norm would get my award for "Most Patient Man in the Universe, for All Time" ... I would be embarrassed to mention how many times he's had to be Mr. Patience with me in our 40 years of marriage. If it weren't for him, we wouldn't be together, now - he's the glue that holds this marriage together!

Dessert – What does your favorite color revel about your personality?
Green, of course. Don't know what it says about ME, but green is grass, green is trees, green is Mother Nature, green is the best color in the world!

And everyone have a beautiful green day!

No comments: