Sunday, October 29, 2006

Did you?

Did you remember to set your clocks back last night? Or this morning?

Or were you late to something this morning?

And if you did remember, what kind of clock setter are you?

Do you set your clocks before you go to bed?

Do you set your clocks when you wake up?

Or are you a purist and get up at 3:00 in the morning and set them at the correct time?

I set some of them last night and the rest of them this morning (although I have a few more to set … like all the ones in the car and the ones in the family room).

And felt late when I woke up, thinking it was “later” – and the chickens would be upset. Well, it WAS later, the chickens were upset because I had overslept and not gotten them outside at the proper time.

It was a beautiful day today – 65ยบ and breezy, but sunny. It will be another beautiful day tomorrow. You have a beautiful day!

1 comment:

Kati said...

Didn't forget. We set them all just before we go to bed. No way I'm waking up at 3 am just to reset a bunch of clocks. ;) Of course I had to remind DH that it's not FALL forward, Spring Back, but SPRING forward, Fall back. ;) He always gets that confused. If I remember it as a literary phrase, I remember it well. *grin*