Friday, July 21, 2006

New blogs to look at

Carla Lynne showed me a place to go called “Blogs of Summer.” I have put the link on my side-bar. This is a place that has bunches and bunches and bunches of places to go.

It also is running a contest for the best blog in many different categories. Carla Lynne has been nominated for best Blogger in the “mommy and chicks ” section. You need to stop by and vote for her!

This new blog (to me) does have a list of many bloggers, so you can head on over and browse – perhaps find some new friends. I know I am going to!

Have a beautiful day!

1 comment:

The Unusually Unsual Farmchick said...

Just wanted to let you know Greendream has set up a webring for former homesteadbloggers. This is the link to the discussion and for sign up info. Hope to see you aboard.

http://mygreendream.blogsome.com
/2006/07/17/oi-my-melting-brain/#comments