Thursday, July 06, 2006

I covet a camera!

I have this lovely new camera and I really love it! However, my brother has a Kodak that has zoom like you wouldn’t believe. I spent most of the time he was here trying to convince him that he should trade cameras!

But, because I was fussing so much, he went out to take pictures of the goldfinches to prove his camera was better and to make me more and more envious. By doing this, he has become interested in taking pictures of birds … I might have started a new hobby for him!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Here is one that he took just the other day …. I really love his pictures. I really want his camera!

You have a beautiful day!

5 comments:

Green Fingers said...

That is an incredibly beautiful photo. What kind of camera does he have? I don't have any digital camera at all and want to get a decent one . . . if my budget ever allows!
Michelle

happyowl said...

wow, the picture is beautiful! More than words can describe!

Brightest blessings

Heather

Grandma Rosie said...

Love the picture. I agree with you Connie, he should trade with you. Gee, wonder why he won't? ^..^

Leslie Shelor said...

Wonderful picture! My cousin JAG has one of those amazing cameras; she talked her dad out of it!

Carla Lynne said...

What a great picture... I can wait to see pictures of Goliath! :-)

Love,
Carla Lynne